Updated on – 6th January 2022
LifeCell is a skin treatment lineup from South Beach Skincare company that specializes in skincare products. They have complete care kits containing products like facial cleanser, all in one anti-aging cream, neck firming serum and anti-aging eye creams.
LifeCell products are popular for their reduction of wrinkles with light-reflecting microtechnology, fine lines reduction by tightening of saggy skin, and round the clock moisturization.
LifeCell All in One Anti-aging Treatment Review
With age, our skin loses its youthful glow due to decreased collagen production which leads to dull skin. Loss of firmness in the skin makes fine lines and wrinkles appear easily.
LifeCell all in one anti-aging cream moisturizes your skin and boosts the production of collagen to bring back firmness resulting in a glowing youthful look.
LifeCell cream is designed to fight the wrinkles that make you look older than your present age. The cream uses a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients to prevent further signs of aging.
LifeCell anti-aging cream consists of special ingredients like stem cells extracts from plants and light-reflecting microspheres that are not present in any other skincare product.
Ingredients of LifeCell All in One Anti-aging Cream
LifeCell cream has more than 40 ingredients. Deanol, Hyaluronic acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone, and retinol are some of the key ingredients.
#1. DMAE(Deanol): Deanol is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is a derivative of vitamin B that helps in skin firmness thereby acting as a modulator for anti-aging.
#2. Hyaluronic Acid: A natural acid that is abundant in the skin. A report in the National Institute of Health states hyaluronic acid’s unique capacity to retain water that makes it an effective moisturizer.
This helps in improving skin tightness, face rejuvenation, and reducing further wrinkles.
#3. Ascorbyl Palmitate(Vitamin C): Vitamin C prevents your skin from UV A and UV B rays and promotes collagen production. It also inhibits the oxidation of proteins and crosslinking of collagen.
#4. Ubiquinone: Another natural antioxidant that boosts the production of important proteins like collagen and elastin. This will make your skin look healthy and young.
#5. Retinol: Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that is mainly used for treating acne. Retinol promotes cell turnover, meaning more new cells are generated giving your skin a smooth look with reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
#6. Plant Stem Cell: Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extracts, that are defined as undifferentiated cells from stems of a rare Swiss apple. Clinical trials are going on to study the effect of stem cells on the longevity of skin cells.
Advantages Of LifeCell All In One Anti-aging Treatment
- Eliminates free radicals: Antioxidants in the cream play an important role in eliminating free radicals that cause facial aging. Thus giving you a glowing skin.
- Anti-wrinkle: The cream contains light-reflecting technology that removes the shadows that appear due to wrinkles. The effect is instantaneous so it’s a handy solution to go to a quick meeting with a confident look.
- Acts as a firming serum: This helps to get rid of sagging skin. With continuous usage, you will get a younger look.
- Paraben-free: LifeCell cream does not contain potentially harmful cancer-causing paraben.
- Acts as an eye cream: Moisturizes the skin below the eyes and makes the skin less prone to wrinkles.
- Hypoallergenic: LifeCell all in one anti-aging cream is clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and is fragrance-free.
- Moisturizer: If you have dry skin, using the cream regularly twice a day to hydrate your skin helps you to maintain a healthy youthful look.
- Unisex: The cream works on both men and women, you don’t need to buy separate products.
Downside of LifeCell All In One Anti-aging Cream
- Some users have experienced a change in the appearance of fine lines only for the period of continuous usage. After stopping the application of the cream, the gained look returns to normal and fine lines do reappear.
- Few people with sensitive skin have observed skin irritations like acne, lesions within a short period of usage.
- Retinoids are vitamin A extracts are helpful in reducing wrinkles and fine lines. The exact amount of retinoids in the cream is not mentioned. This means if you have prominent wrinkles and fine lines, you can’t expect significant changes in looks.
How To Use LifeCell All In One Anti-aging Cream
Application is LifeCell cream is easy and straightforward:
- Clean your face with a cleanser and pat dry with a towel.
- Squeeze out a dime-sized amount of cream. Spread a thin layer over targeted areas like the forehead, below the eyes, and cheeks.
- Then, apply the cream by gently dabbing until the cream gets absorbed.
- To maximize results, use the cream once in the morning and in the evening.
Here’s a video explaining the proper application of LifeCell Cream.
Frequently Asked Questions About LifeCell Cream
Q: How does LifeCell cream work?
A: LifeCell works in 2 ways. One, LifeCell contains millions of light reflecting microscopic prisms that reflect natural light on the shadow created by the wrinkles. Thereby instantly reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Second, over continuous usage, the active ingredients in the cream greatly reduce the aging signs like saggy skin, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Q: How long will it take to notice results?
A: You may see the effects of LifeCell cream within the first few days of usage. The most significant one being the reduction of wrinkles as soon as applying the cream.
Apart from this, to notice skin tightening, glowing skin, and consistent skin moisture, you may need up to 4 to 8 weeks of continuous usage depending on your skin type.
Q: Does LifeCell work only for women?
A: LifeCell is a unisex cream. It works on both men’s and women’s skin.
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: As LifeCell cream is paraben-free and dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic, there are no side effects observed by most of the users. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may feel irritated after using it for a period of time.
Q: Is LifeCell cream safe for pregnant women?
A: Yes, pregnant women can use LifeCell cream.
Q: Is LifeCell effective for smokers too?
A: Yes, but tobacco consumption is known to hinder the production of collagen in the body making it easier for wrinkles to form. If you are serious about your skincare regimen, it is advisable to eliminate tobacco usage.
Q: How long does a tube of LifeCell cream last?
A: One 2.54 oz tube will last for 2 months of regular usage.
Q: Can I use LifeCell cream as a sunscreen?
A: No. Due to the presence of potent antioxidants in LifeCell cream, SPF(Sun Protection Factor) is excluded from the formula as chemicals in SPF would interfere with antioxidants.
For protection against the sun, you can apply sunscreen cream after LifeCell cream is completely absorbed.
Q: Does LifeCell work on all skin tones?
A: Yes, LifeCell works on all types of skin complexions.
Q: How does the free trial work?
A: Many customers have complained about the fine print of the terms and conditions.
Be informed: A free trial and money-back guarantee is advertised. But once you purchase, you are automatically enrolled in a 2-month auto subscription. Note that you need to keep the packaging of the cream to return it.
The obligation to cancel is on the customer. To avoid unnecessary debits from your credit card, be sure to cancel within 30 days of purchase if you do not intend to use the product.
A free trial option was earlier available on the official website but its no longer there.
However, you can buy the Lifecell Anti-aging Treatment Cream from Amazon.
LifeCell all in one anti-aging treatment cream has ingredients that can potentially help in achieving a wrinkle-free look and improved skin over a long period of usage.
With a couple of exclusive ingredients such as stem cell extracts, light-reflecting microspheres, and a compelling all in one formulation, LifeCell cream does have an edge over other products.
However, the effect of stem cell extracts of plant cells to boost the longevity of skin cells lack scientific evidence.
If LifeCell anti-aging cream works for your skin, it is a good deal as it serves as an all in one solution for your skincare routine. If you have any skin issues, be sure to consult your dermatologist prior to using the cream.